Trying to print pages, move to the next page, or move to the next chapter quickly in ebrary, and just not having any luck? Here are some of our favorite ebrary tips to help you navigate more smoothly…
1. Double click a book page to move to the next page
2. When printing a range of pages, refer to the page numbers above the table of contents window rather than the page numbers printed on the pages
3. In the table of contents, click an arrow to expand a section
4. (This one is my favorite!) Search for and connect to ebrary books in the library catalog. Just look for the e-book icon, and then click the “connect to” link in the catalog record.
5. Hmmm…maybe this is my favorite. Ask a librarian to help you get the most out of ebrary!