November has hit us! Do find yourself dazing off? Are you daydreaming in your spare time? We know you’re busy studying, but we also know that there are just times when you need some free time. With the winter’s chill approaching fast, where can you go to bust your boredom? The Library, of course! Well, at least, that’s our answer to What Would a Librarian Do (WWLD)!
Let’s state the obvious: there are so many fascinating books to read!
If you’re into popular novels, we have books like:
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
- Books by John Grisham
- Books by James Patterson
- Books by Stephen King
- Cook This, Not That by David Zinczenko and Matt Goulding
- How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman
- 30 Minute Italian by Fran Warde
- Organizing Hints and Tips by Cassandra Kent
- Organized to be the Best by Suzanne Silver
- Journal entitled The Organized Executive
Okay, well what if you’re more into games? Did you know that you can check out games at the library? We have a bunch to choose from. I highly recommend:
- Joe Versus the Volcano
- The Aviator
- The Age of Innocence
- Cooking Light
- Travel Weekly
Our college library has plenty of educational materials, of course. But, now you know we have plenty of boredom busters!