Curtis Voelker, Graduate and Central Penn Admissions Counselor

My name is Curtis Voelker. I am a 2012 business and marketing, graduate and an Admissions Counselor here at Central Penn College.

Like many central Penn students, I am the first person in my family to receive a college education and I am also solely financially responsible for my education.

The Central Penn College Education Foundation has continued to help me give back and make an impact as a Central Penn Knight.

College itself is not just a time to learn and grow academically, it is also a time to develop personally and professionally. A time where we start to find answers to the questions “where do we want to go, what do we want to do, and who do we want to be”? As we grow into the men and women we are about to be for our future families, communities, and industries, the path we take can sometimes be very difficult.

Through the generosity and support of the foundation and its donors, I did not have to shoulder the financial burden of earning my degree alone as a foundation scholarship recipient. 

As my way of saying “thank you” to the donors that supported so many Knights like myself,  I have served on the board of trustees of the foundation for 4 years currently and am also a donor. 

I strongly encourage YOU as current student, potential student, graduate, faculty or staff member, or a member of our community to find a way that best fits  you to develop a relationship with the foundation to not only benefit yourself  but also benefit our fellow Knights on theirs and your path forward.